Friday, July 14, 2006

I May Have Been Hasty

Ummm, so I sent an email to the girl I was seeing and had thought was giving me a brush off. I wished her the best of luck and all that.

Turns out that she wasn't doing the brush off thing. She's still interested in seeing me. So I left it open to make contact again.

Going back to the whole narrative imperative thing, the usual plot line is like I imagined: boy meets girl, boy likes girl, girl likes boy at first then boy says/does something totally innocent and completely wrong. Girl makes boy nuts.

This on the other hand is a story I haven't been in yet.

We'll see.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's good to see it happens to you guys, too.

You should see the communication between two gay guys.

Dykmoby said...

Thanks S&C.
I think the miscommunication in the relationship thing is a universal: similar to hogging the bathroom.