Thursday, December 14, 2006

Moving

The move to my brother's place is on Saturday. I've taken Thursday and Friday off to pack. I have alot of crap.

Discounting the huge volume of Lego, I still have alot of crap. Going through just my CDs, DVDs and software took up about 6 hours to get sorted and packed up.

Just finished cleaning out the storage room. Oh, the humanity!

Next up: finish laundry, drop off dry-cleaning and clothing donations, buy more garbage bags, disconnect the modem and cable box, clean up for a date tonight (big smile on my face, and that's the only one I cracked today) drop off and set up cable box and modem at the new place then go on a date.

Tomorrow: pack up clothing and kitchen, finish off living room, collapse in heap. Then the actual move Saturday. Oh and somewhere in there I have to finish my Christmas shopping.

I seem to recall last time I moved I swore to hire movers.

1 comment:

Dykmoby said...

Hey it's Xmas. More updates for New Year's: the Year in Review.