Friday, February 13, 2009

Steamed

Another week and no news. On the thing. You know. The lump. So that's good, but there's still the "discomfort" I'm experiencing. And I think I may have figured that out as well.

I've been working out lately. Well, okay for the past ten years, but the past year I've been running. So follow along Moby's Patented Spurious Logic (Patent Pending):

  1. First, the soft fatty tissues on my inner thighs started to be used up, reducing the radius of my upper thighs: therefore I bought new (smaller) pants.
  2. I started growing muscle beneath the fatty tissues, thereby expanding said radius: therefore things got tight.
  3. The, er, subject on the side where "my ears hang low" is where I'm feeling the pain.
  4. Ergo, I've been compressing one of my boys every time I sit down. Thus the swelling.

Let me guess, too much information. Well that's okay because I'm going to consider the matter closed as soon as I go buy some parachute pants.

I had totally forgotten that I had tried the demo for Sins of a Solar Empire a while back. But I tried it again anyways. Still don't like it. But since Steam just put Left 4 Dead on at half price, I'm downloading it now. Zomb-Aid, biatches!

No comments: