Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mosey

This is probably going to be my last blog for a while. Really, you should have seen it coming: the posts have been increasingly infrequent and shorter. To be honest I haven't had much to say lately.

Looking through my posts, this whole blog thing has been, for lack of a better term, a way to vent (although still going for the funny) and frankly I don't have much to vent about right now. Life is okay. Not grand but not too bad either. So really, I don't feel the new to spew digital vitriol on a semi-daily basis anymore.

Of course, there's still the day-to-day little nuances that make me red in the face but I can only complain about traffic, the inconsistencies of upper management, the vagaries of dating in my middle age (Dark Age?) so often before even I'm tired of hearing it. You were probably sick of it a long while ago.

Maybe this is a healthy step for me. Or maybe it's just that feeling of contentment and safety that occurs right before the escaped mental patient sticks a knitting needle in your eyeball. Hey, I said I'm content, not an optimist.

So thanks to all who checked in on a semi-regular basis. Here's hoping some of my life's follies made you laugh, maybe made you think (long shot) or at least gave you a two-minute diversion now and again.

I may be back though. Life (and blogging) is like that.

Cheers!
Moby

No comments: