Friday, February 22, 2008

Back Online

Third time I've moved in two years, third time my able internet provider screwed up the damn transfer. Three days, no toobs. And of course I have all this stuff I have to do which is so much easier online.

I mean, why leave the house?

And to think I worked for them for eight years. I'm gone eight months and it all goes to pot. Oh wait, it was already there.

Speaking of which, well, I ain't gonna tell ya but I may have good news. I may also have no news since it's that kind of event but I'm all nothing kinda guy and since I can't have it all....

That's about it really. I'm alive, getting some rest, back at the gym, putting off cleaning, geeking out with my minions tomorrow (board games as a "team building exercise") and generally settling into the new digs.

And if the smell of cow shit is an indication, Spring is here!

3 comments:

The German said...

So, you're not sleeping in my bedroom anymore! Tell ya the truth, you living in my old place was a bit weird. I mean, of all the gin joints in all the world.... Enjoy the new digs!

Dykmoby said...

Thanks The german!

By the way I'm still getting your mail. Canada Post is forwarding it to me. Talk about creepy....

The German said...

My apologies! Just write "deceased" on them... hopefully the senders will figure it's not worth the postage then.