Sunday, November 09, 2008

Don't Want to Jinx It...

... but I had a date! And on top of that, I have a second date!

We were actually set up by Holmer. He was watching some video I shot in Maui and was laughing his ass off. He wondered out loud why I was single and was overheard by a woman he works with. She asked hm why he hadn't set her up yet.

So he did. Oh wait, I reported on that a while back. So she finally contacted me last week. We spent about four hours on the phone and went for coffee yesterday. Which turned into supper.

The funny thing is I broke one of the cardinal rules: I never got a picture before we met. And to my surprise, I was very pleasantly surprised. She's tall too,so that's just a bonus.

But it certainly ain't all physical: she's smart, and she makes me laugh which is novel and bloody fantastic as well. Oh and she has two big floppy dogs (which I have yet to meet). And, and, and.

And we're heading out for dinner Wednesday. Go me!

No comments: