Sunday, November 13, 2005

Singularity

There will be a slight delay on my Rocket Surgeon project. My girlfriend and I broke up on Saturday.

Its not for the reasons of the previous post, then again it is. The kid thing threw her for a loop (when we had met she felt the same way as I, but seems to have changed her mind).

That, and every couple of weeks she would get very upset that we weren't living together yet, even though we both agreed to wait until she was done school in May.

Other reasons as well, but boil down to we really weren't into each other anymore. Another just friends scenario, but the first one I agreed with.

So it was mutual, but not 50/50. More like 75/25 with me being the 75. 10% of that is her constantly calling me cheap despite the fact I always paid the lion's share when we went out. Not to mention (okay I'll mention in) that I have car payments, student loans, a line of credit to pull down, my own tution for the course I've been taking etc ad nauseum. And I don't have Daddy to run to (uh-oh, getting a visit from the Bitter Fairy).

Post preakup blues in 5...4...3...2...

But I will start on Rocket Surgeon this week, as I have taken the next three days off of work. That and house cleaning.

Rock On ye Christian Soldiers, drinking as to War!

No comments: