Saturday, December 03, 2005

Uh yeah

Hey all (okay, you two).
Again, I have been lax on updates here. But Project:Rocket Surgeon is underway, I just need to put some notes together. So far, I've done a preliminary object model based on the rules and abstracting the parent-objects out. Very rough at the moment, and will chnage quickly. I just need to organize my thought.

On other fronts, well still single (no shocker) but coming to grips with it. Not like I'm moping about or anything, but trying to perform damage control on friends whom I've lost contact with over the past three years. Kinda tough but doable.

So lessons learned:
  1. Don't abandon friendships because a s/o demands so much of your time
  2. Physical attraction is a must, follow the rules (which I have yet to publish)
  3. Common interests are a must. While people may have interests in common, it's more important that they have sensibilities in common.
  4. Don't date Daddy's Little Girl
  5. She has to make me laugh as well

Rules. Right.

Okay I came up with about 10 a while ago, based on previous relationships. Now I'm keeping some, tossing others, so in no particular order:

  • Face makes or breaks
  • Smile makes the face
  • Smarter makes me harder
  • Must have a career, not kinda maybe planning one someday, if she has to
  • Cannot be taking long-term medication for a mental disorder
  • Must like at least one of: sci-fi/fantasy, comics, games or misc geeky pursuits
  • Must have geek-like tendencies
  • No Daddy's Little Girls

And Homer's First Rule: No Fat Chicks! Fat means morbidly obese, I like curvy wimmins!

Hopefully Project Rocket Surgeon will go online tomorrow.

Oh yeah one more thing http://www.answerology.com rocks my socks off. Having fun being a know-it-all, getting some good advice and fun place to be!

No comments: