Monday, February 05, 2007

Not Quite As, But Still, Angry

Alright so the $500+ dollars was the gub'mint's share of my stock option cash in. Sheesh. It means I'll stop paying into CPP (but will never see a thin dime, I'm quite sure) and EI (likewise). Thanks again to Capa for setting me straight. I didn't get a chance to look into things today.

As for work, well, I was training a room full of individuals who will be removing the six-ton albatross from around my neck, so that was okay. But after that was over it was the usual round of me going to various people and asking "Did you actually think about this? Really? Are you sure you thought about this?"

But the plan still holds: new job by the 28th or I'm out by March 15th. A gotta novel or two to write.

And of course on the home front, things get better and better. The L-word was exchanged between myself and Laroo (and I initiated it! yay me!). Yes, that L-word. No not the one on TV. No the other one. L-O-V... never mind.

This is so cool. It's kinda funny too as she is a bit bewildered by the whole thing (and I am too, just not as much). It's kinda cute.

So anyways, just that quick update. Now, I have to surf the various job sites and maybe even (gasp) get some concepts down for writing (had a great idea for a setting for a sci-fi series: TV, movie, game comics or novels? Who knows? When you get lucky, you get all five.)

L-O-V-E. There. I blogged it. Now the whole world knows! Virtually I mean. You know.

2 comments:

yoohoolaroo said...

You Rock!But the Stray Lemming ain't so comfortable with our mushiness. (Too bad for him.)

Dykmoby said...

Capa, you are as tactful as ever...