Saturday, August 25, 2007

So it Goes

They say you shouldn't drink and email so drinking and blogging is probably a mortal sin. Or maybe just a venal sin, I'm kinda outta touch with being Catholic thing.

Got acosted by Mormons today. They asked me if I had found God and so I told him I didn't even know he was missing. Smoking a turd in hell for that one I'm sure, but it may have been worth the look on the self-rightous prigs face.

I have good friends. That's nice to know. they get you drunk, drive you home and then help you move! God (who is purely fictional) bless 'em.

I'm single. Sucks. I think I'll learn how to ride a motorcycle. That's probably a sign my miid-life crisis is kicking in. What the hell though.

Work, move, whine, whinge yadda yadda yadda. Typical blog stuff.

Dammit.

Hey, for all you out there who I've been friends with and have been a jerk, sorry.

Ah, apparently I have achieved "maudlin" in the inebriated stages. So it goes. Moving little bro' out tomorrow. then on Friday after a my on move I'll have my own place again. That's great but there's a little part of me that's going to be lonely again. But then I think of my Lego and I feel much better.

Right, may be why I'm single. I'm me as much as I can be and so life goes on and yadda yadda yadda once again.

Yes I miss Laroo. But so it goes. All the best and all that. It happens.

I have good friends, even though I may not appreciate them at times. Thanks again.

I dream of a quiet beach, a lover who can love my very soul and good food. anything else is just so much stuff.

Good night sweet internet! may have a slight headache and nausea on the morrow. What we partake of in the solarian descent rises as the sun, bright, shining and merciless. But the warmth goes deep and wakes the breath of hope.

Whoops, damn English degree.

1 comment:

Dykmoby said...

Oh dear gods I'm hung over...