Friday, August 31, 2007

Objects in Motion. Heavy Objects.

Well the move is done, save the cleaning. The old place needs to be scrubbed a bit more, but I was too damned tired to finish. The new place needs a good scrub as well. The previous tenants went from "out a week before hand" to "we don't wanna go!". Still, my land-lady gave 'em the bum rush. I just have to clean up a bit.

Thanks great and large go to Capa, London Bridge and Medium Dave. They actually made the move fun. Food and drinks after was a blast as well.

It's so quiet here. Almost no street noise and no street "people". I don't know if I can get used to this. Wait, yes I do.

Anyways, short post as I'm am in rough shape. At least there was no snow this time around.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new place sir! It was great to see the digs first hand - and I was glad to assist! :)