Thursday, July 31, 2008

Holiday!

Yay! Not three, not four, but having myself a five day weekend!

Man I have a lot of crap to do.
  • Clean car inside and out
  • Get new tires
  • Help L'il Bro B move to Vancouver
  • Clean the house
  • Book a hotel for Maui
  • Take L'il Bro G to Lethbridge
  • Avoid checking my work email

So really if I only do one of those a day, I'll be okay. Whew!

The non-smoking thing is sucking at the moment. The last three days were just a great ball of fun trying to conduct not one but two month-ends. Rerunning last month end and starting this month end is confusing as hell. And to top it off, we have new people involved in the process. They're good people Stewart, fine Americans but they don't know what the heck they are getting into. I really wish "the wagon" had seat belts. And child-proof locks. And while I'm wishing, erotic massage and instructional seminars by Amazonian astro-physics PhDs. Good for your mind and body!

Okay this week has obviously taken its toll.

No comments: