Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good News, Bad News

The good news is that my land-lady just wanted to give me the "official" copy that the previous land-lady forgot to give me. The last one was very, very good as a building manager but was abhorrently bad at the paperwork, thus the difficulties in actually proving I am paying for my parking spot, banking mix-ups, the hole that is still in my kitchen wall and the complete failure of getting the buzzer for the front door working.

The bad news is I'm getting a friggin' cold! Just in time for my trip. I'd blame everyone at work showing up sick but I know I got it when I went to a former co-worker's place for a movie night and tried sheesha with about four other people hitting off the same hookah. And I knew that was going to happen...

No comments: