Sunday, September 07, 2008

More of the Same

Ya know, in the past week, nothing new has happened. Seriously, it was pretty much a boiler plate seven days. I worked, bought far too many books and DVDs, month end went into overtime (actually still is dammit), I went to the gym a lot, smoked cigarettes, drank coffee, avoided housework, watched UFC at Big M's (great new digs by the way M) played a bit on the computer and went about the daily grind.

I can't help it: I have the feeling that there is a size 22 shoe hovering over me in near-orbit. Chock full of radioactive space athlete's foot. Or something.

Call me paranoid. Now apologize.

And ... that's it. Really. My life is a neutral gray right now. That's not a necessarily bad thing but it's not exactly a state of bliss either. I am not used to this. What I am used to generally makes me break out in a cold-sweat at 3AM and of course it's nice that I can wake up and not have to have my little early-morning scream but it's also weird.

And even this post is boring.

Hello?

Anyone there?

See?

No comments: