Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Oh Doh (sniff)....

Argh. Looks like I've caught the bug that has flattened many a co-worker today (including the Lemming).

I do not want this to spoil the party for Friday, even if it means I have to take two days off of work.

Women. In. Tight. Outfits. Drinking.

Hehehcough.....cough, cough, cough.....hack! Bleh.....

On a slightly more jovial note, I picked up Galactic Civilizations: Dread Lords last night. From what I got to play (after downloading the the much dreaded Stardock DRM software) it's a very cool game, what Masters of Orion 3 should have been.

So, in spite of being ill, getting a new game and the fact we have a tonne of snow here, which brings out the loonies, I'm still going to the gym.

Can't disappoint the ladies now can I?

1 comment:

Dykmoby said...

Trust me, I have enough geek points banked to take the hit for being physically fit!