Thursday, March 16, 2006

I Need a Beach

Man, I need a beach. Not just a vacation (which ain't happeneing until July) but a place to sun, swim, eat and be merry.

Looking through old vacation photos ain't no help neither.

Winter blues. This is actually the upswing where I'n no longer near-suicidal, but still somewhat blue. And bored more than anything.

Hmmm, tomorrow is Green Beer day. Ah yes alcohol! To quote a wise sage, the source and solution to all of life's problems.

Ah well, off to the gym. Oh wait!

New girl at the gym, who for very obvious reasons I have dubbed Red Sonja. Firey red hair, body builder body without being too hard and, well, let's just say a chainmail bikini would look very fetching. Doesn't hurt she wears a sports bra and tights/shorts. Grrrrrowwwwrrrrr!

Hell's Donkeys, I need a girlfriend...

No comments: