Tuesday, September 12, 2006

4 Out of 5 Dentists Agree: Couches Are Heavy

Yup, it's been a week. Up until yesterday, a boring week. Moving furniture is one of those mundane things until you actually drop a love seat on your feet. Then it's interesting until the swelling goes down.

The other interesting thing that happened in the past seven days is my coffee-maker spontaneously combusting yesterday morning. A pop, a sizzle then smoke. This is hard to deal with when you haven't had your first cup of coffee yet.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Coffee. You served nobly and well over the past 4 years. You were good 'til the last drop.

Other than that, it's been boring. Every little bit of it. Well, except for Sword of the Stars: I've been playing a tad too much of that.

Work: dull. Gym: dull. Moving brothers: painful and dull. Dull, dull, dull, dull, dull.

I may have shut my brain off as I am officially pushing forty in a couple of weeks. A mid-life crisis would be just what I need to get things interesting again.

Anyone know where I can pick up a sports-car penis replacement cheap?

No comments: