Wednesday, September 27, 2006

So. Tired.

Man I don't know why I'm so zapped. Can barely keep my eyes open, my back has been killing for days and I have no energy whatsoever. And now that I think about it, no appetite as well. I've been busy every night for over the past week (and the end results aren't much) and really need to get to the gym.

Just too damn tired.

It's perfect opportunity to write ... but I just can't keep my eyes open. Speaking of which, I need to watch an "informational DVD" on my impending eye surgery. Something tells me it would knock me right out.

So I went from mental torpidness to physical tiredness. Woo.

On the geek front, I highly recommend Wapsi Square. It's a Web Comic that started out as a bit of a soap opera, but the author has written in some very good characters and is dealing with some good psychological topics in mystical ways. Oh yeah, it's funny and the girls he draws are hot. That never hurts. Ever.

Lessee, what else. Parental invasion starts tomorrow, I have a play to go to, my brother is now 1/3 owner of the company he was laid off from and will be making 6 figures a year, my apartment sucks aaaaaand I already killed a plant.

Yup, excitement abounds. I hear my couch calling my name.

Oh yeah before I forget, I've been playing with trying to draw again (I was never any good) and stumbled on Drawspace. It's pretty good; I was doodling at lunch using some of the first lessons and already saw an improvement. Mind you that ain't hard for me. After reading some of the examples and lessons, my reaction was pretty much "Well duh!" but sometimes you need someone to point out the obvious.

Sleepy time now go noogie-blinkums. Yawn.

No comments: