Sunday, September 24, 2006

I Fear for my Brother's Life

My brother's girlfriend loaned my the DVDs for these.

Wow.

So this weekend, despite me trying to do nothing, has been busy from the get go: the family IT guy, shopping for stuff, buying plants (3 hours later they still live, generally a good sign). Also bought a toy: DVD/VHS combo. Principaly because my PS2 no longer recognizes movies plus I want to start recording some TV (namely the Daily Show and the Colbert Report). I did manage to help my brother buy a pretty top-of-the-line video card. Now I want one.

Lessee, what else. Probably the last nice weekend weather-wise, so I've been enjoying it. Mainly looking at girls. Hey, what didja expect me to do, get actual exercise.

Update: Well, from the smell in here Id say that the potting soil I got has a high pig-shit content. At least I hope its the potting soil.

Pssht. Right.

No comments: