Thursday, September 21, 2006

Every Cloud has a Silver Lining, Probably Acid Rain

Okay, okay, okay.

I can feel the deep blue funk turning into a sky-coloured, slightly shallower funk. Gotta getcher funk on, no matter what you feel.

I'm guessing the weather change may have had something to do with it. Weather affects me like that. I have a whole winter of chinooks and the accompanying migraines to look forward to. Woo.

Okay, okay, sorry. I'm thinking happy thought. You want plural, send me cash.

I am thoroughly enjoying Lego Star Wars: The Original Trilogy although I'm a tad disappointed that the "millions of combinations" you can put together to make your own Lego Star Wars Minifig doesn't use all the bricks of the characters, maybe a dozen or so. The rest are just the standard 16 colors. Other than that the only really bad thing I have to say is it's too damn short.

Hey Sony Online: make an MMO like this and you may actually beat World of Grindcraft in the market. Or at least get back some subscribers. What are the subscriptions up to now, 26, 28 accounts? Ya blew it, man...

Happy thought, happy thought....

So work is back to being just work instead of death in a cubicle, although I will sorely miss Big M as he is seconded to another group in a different office. It's gonna be damn quiet M. Your unique brand of seething rage will be missed.

Other than that, once again both of my parental units decided to come into town the same weekend, which is always full of fun, guilt, panic, fights over paying the bill etc. You know, the usual family get-together.

Once I get my eyes lasered I'm going to a beach dammit. I need a break. Hey that's a good thing, anger is better than depression. At least it's the Dark Side, not the Dreary Side.

I've also determined that if I ever get anyone into my bed again, they are going to realize that I pretty much a Wookie before I have my first cup of coffee: a lot of grunting noises, and the occasional ripping off of arms.

Maybe I need to lay off the Star Wars game for a bit....

1 comment:

~*This Mama*~ said...

lol I just stumbled on your blog and I must say, you write very well! It was very humorous.