Sunday, October 01, 2006

Oh, that's right...

I have a blog!

Well, the 'rents have all gone to their respective corners - I mean residences - and so ends another nutso weekend. Yeesh. I think I need a vacation. I know I need a vacation, who am I kidding.

Unfortunately that may prove to be a tad difficult. In addition to being a weekend of constant clock-chasing, it was also a drain on the wallet.
  • Plane ticket to Regina for Christmas: $480
  • Finally paying off my line of credit: $2014
  • Lightwave software (apparently Visa rejected the payment the first time around, for some odd reason) $1114
  • Renewal of security software: $66

    Add to that my eyeball piercing later this year (~$2000) and we have a flaccid bank roll. And to think I was going to set some non-student, non-Ikea furniture later this month. Or a new video card. May have to settle with just a jumbo Toblerone.

    This week should be a tad more sedate: with the past couple weeks running around, I haven't been to the gym more than twice, which means something like "I will pay for a workout Tuesday for a hamburger today" style of thing. But I do need to go, I have this body of a 25 year old to maintain. Okay, maybe 30. 37?

    Okay, okay, shut up.
  • 1 comment:

    Dykmoby said...

    Internet famous = $0. Unless it's google. Or the dancing baby.

    Maybe if I put on a diaper and dance?