Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fall in 60 Seconds

Yup, we are now in the first, last and only week of Fall here in Cowtown. Biking to work will no longer be an alternative by the weekend. So I either drive, which ain't gonna happen at $20+ a day in parking; take the bus, which is basically "Get Exposed To Every Disease Known To Mankind for only $5 a Day" or walk, which means some days I freeze mah buh-toks off for 60 minutes a day.

Mah but-toks kin take 'er. Er, that's not exactly how I wanted that to sound. I know at least two of you thought of the phrase "squeal like a pig, boy!".

I am from Regina, but that's why I got out.

In other news, I saw a truck bearing the logo of the fine folks at Haliburton hurtling through traffic, side-swiping various vehicles and generally acting like he hit something and was trying to get away. Two minutes later a cop pulled a different guy over for running a stale yellow.

Sums it all up really.

So I'm considering moving in March or April. Again. But I'm not sure if it's across town or across country, depends on how the job goes. If it's okay, I just want a two-bedroom place so I can have an office again. And a dishwasher. And Secure parking. And hardwood floors and en suite washer and dryer. And new furniture to go with it. And, er, well, the usual thing. The other thing. Yup, that one.

And I am going to gym today if it kills me. Considering how long since it's been since I did a work out, it just might. Then someone else has to worry about moving my stuff, so there's that.

Capa, let's do lunch. You chatted when I was all grumpy, at least I can return the favor. Gotta get you ready for NaNoWriMo after all.

Update:Went to the gym. Ow. Rather masochistic actually, surrounded by beautiful women while while inflicting pain on myself.

No comments: