Monday, October 09, 2006

Snuffle Shuffle

Gah. The cold I have been fighting for a week was victorious yesterday. Time to get my pharma on. No other news to report, I just wanted to bitch about that.

Oh, wait, one thing to report.

Seems my little brother's live-in girlfriend will soon be his live-in ex-girlfriend and just his ex by the end of October. He asked me if I would be willing to move in with him as he still has 10 months on his 12 month lease and needs a room mate.

Despite the fact that I am a guy who needs his fortress of solitude, the offer does appeal to me.

  • It's a great apartment
  • It's in a great location with plenty of social options within walking distance and walking distance to work.
  • It's an opportunity to do a major purge of all the junk I've accumulated over the past few years here
  • my current building is spiralling down fast in terms of quality and location
  • Hey, he's my little brother

    He is also working on the possibility of renting out to some students, but he's not sure if he wants to go that route. One major downside is that I would have to pack and move during NaNoWriMo. Not good.

    Update: Confirmed, I'm moving in November. Looks like I will need to take a week off to move (and hopefully write).
  • No comments: