Saturday, October 14, 2006

Select * From ToDoList

0 records returned.

Sorry, DB geek humor.

Actually it's kind of odd. After a 12 hour nap last night (still trying to shake this cold) I find myself with a dearth of chores to do this weekend. It's quite odd as I can't remember a weekend in the past three months where I wasn't constantly running around. The only thing I need to do is get a new bolt for my bike seat.

That breaking was a very, very painful experience. I won't go into details, except to say I suddenly had "Moon River" going through my head.

So after I pick that up and chow down, looks like I'm free and clear for doing some writing (I have a short based on the Tapes incident that I'm half way through).

On the other had, a part of me is waiting for another shoe to drop. Ah well, enjoy it while it lasts.

1 comment:

Dykmoby said...

Okay. Dude. What's up with the harsh lately?