Saturday, October 21, 2006

My Space

Erg. Okay I set up a profile on MySpace a while back. Yeah I know, "trendy". Walp, I have a video blog there. Or I'll keep recording videos cuz I bought this stupid webcam on a lark and need to justify it.

And I'm still sick! What the hell? I've never had a cold longer than a week and this makes it two weeks! This suck (and blows).

There's a joke about kleenex consumption in there, feel free.

So on Thursday, coffee with the little brothers turned out to be drinks with the brothers which means I broke a Skype test with Capa. Apparently he is also sick so I hope he doesn't have what I have. Sorry twice dude.

Work sucks, but I got an email from one of my (many) former managers which looks promising.

What else? Oh yeah, looks like there may be a weekend in Vegas this November. The guys I would be going with are hard-core poker players (although I'm sure they'll get reamed in Vegas) I'll just give 'em 100 bucks each to get it over with and go see Penn & Teller.

Also have my evaluation for frickin' laser eye surgery this week. Looking forward to after I get zapped, but the actual procedure has me a bit paranoid.

For now, I'm cleaning the closets (gah) overdosing on Vitamin C and avoiding buying games and movies.

No comments: