Monday, June 19, 2006

Blonde Day

Oi.

Okay so I do have a follow up date! Yay me! And while arranging it, I realized later that I may have said some things that were either a) stupid or b) open to some very negative interpretation when I actually meant to give a compliment. I won't go into detail here.

Sometimes I think the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz and I should start our own bowling team....

On top of that: I got to the gym tonight, opened up my gym bag and realized that after doing laundry on Sunday I neglected to put any clean clothes back in the bag. So I rushed out into the mall, got the cheapest shorts (red) and t-shirt (blue) that I could find in the clearance rack and went back to the gym.

Now the shorts said "Medium" but I think that may have been a slight exaggeration. The t-shirt was the right size but was, in point of fact, a tank top.

All that was missing was the terry-cloth head and wrist bands. I could have passed for a taller, balder version of Richard Simmons.

No comments: