Thursday, June 22, 2006

News Update!

So yeah I was sick for the interview. But it was moved again so now it's not an interview as such, just checking out a new prospect. Which is okay. I can raise my 'Networking' skill a point at least. 299 more of those and I get my "Schmooze: Level 2".

Next week: actual training!!! Java, thank goodness. I was tad worried we would be spending two days on variables and control structures, but rumour has it that stuff will be covered in the first morning. The instructors have been told that people will have to keep up or be left behind. So it'll be like Survivor: Java.

And as previously stated, I would probably get voted off the island before the boat hit the dock. Which is good 'cuz then they ship you to a resort for the remainder of the show.

And for those of you asking for details on the woman I'm seeing....

Too bad.

I don't wanna jinx it.

1 comment:

Dykmoby said...

And I apprciate that.