Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Continueinueum

I finally got in contact with my beer guy.

And I need to get all 15 cases at once. Who wants a beer?

And my date went well, with only one screw up. I'm really hoping it's perceived as shy and sweet instead of clumsy and stupid. Which it was. Nothing that bad, just an attempt at a peck on a cheek.

I really need therapy. Or lessons. Or Prozac.

So, job interview tomorrow. It's always awkward going into work in a suit for an afternoon interview. I may have to feign sick. Although I was sick last night and not feeling so hot right now (which was a wonderful way to feel for a second date) so it may not be a lie.

Which means I'll be sick for a job interview. Go me.

1 comment:

Dykmoby said...

Thanks
If they read it, they read it. Life goes on. And if something nasty happens because they read it, it just adds a good reason to leave.

Besides, the guy wants to move the interview again....