Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Taco Hell

Ew.

Okay, not feeling well at all today. Now normally my stomach is finicky at best, although I have figured out that onions are a no-no and eating after 8 pm is a bad idea.

After the gym last night I went to a fast-food franchise that shall remain nameless. While I was waiting to get my food, I noticed the crew at this place screwed up the orders of the three people ahead of me. They basically had to remake almost everything. Watching them working was like watching a ballet comprised of retarded monkeys on Prozac. One would say something and the person being addressed took up to thirty seconds to respond as the glacial movement of sparsely spaced synapses coalesced into mis-understanding.

They had forgotten to put one of the two tacos in my order, so I had to wait around to get my second one.

When I got home and dove into these things, I noticed the mayo seemed kind of "off" but I attributed that to the fact that it was now cold from waiting for my second taco.

Big. Mistake. So I'm at home now, losing weight...

No comments: