Sunday, July 22, 2007

Restlessnessness

Kind of an odd day. After three days of having my back attempting to hunch me over like Quasimodo (Quasimoby?) I find myself at odds with myself. Not over anything in particular, but just a feeling of being bored combined with a feeling of being bore with my usual distractions. Gaming, reading, drinking coffee etc. I can' seem to do any f them for more than thirty seconds.

Laroo is spending most of the day with relatives fixing her deck. She's coming into town for dinner but I'm still booored.

The first week of the new job went pretty well all considered. I have myself a good team (despite the fact that I'm about fifteen years senior in years to all of them). I just have to keep reminding myself that I'm not going to be 100% effective after five days. I am chomping at the bit though so next week I'll introduce some things that may or may not prove popular to everyone. Some of the people some of the time is the best I can hope for I think.

See now I'm bored of writing this. Twitchy. It's annoying.

Well there is laundry. Of course there's always laundry.

Not quite sure why this is happening. You would think that my first weekend after a new job I'd be more than willing to sink into my distractions, as I am wont to do. Something is fizzing in my brain but I can't for the life of me think of what it is. Did I forget something? Miss something? Not miss something. Frustrating.

No comments: