Friday, April 14, 2006

Long Weekend!

Yay! 4 days off! And the first time in about 4 years where I don't have to go into work!

So it's a spring cleaning weekend, kind of. Air out this place man, whooo. 5 months of being cooped up there's a certain pong in the air.

Planetside continues to entertain and frustrate me. Turning into a love-hate relationship, but at least it's a relationship.

Picked up a new keyboard, nothing special. My old one, the "WASD" keys didn't work anymore. Go figure. Also picked up a new joystick. Much fun for blasting things.

Hmmm, maybe gaming is replacing having a love life. But it is cheaper and less confusing.

Laundry, be right back....

So it's not been an exciting week by any stretch, although I have been slacking gym wise. The view hasn't been good lately so my prime motivation is fading away. However after going today, I do need to get back to my regular schedule. I'm in pain.

So Easter proper, I'm going to my Mum's place for dinner. Her husband is away in Mexico for a school thing so my brother is already there. I'm delayed because of the house cleaning thing, which I am avoiding by writing this.

Okay I think the keys on my new keyboard are slightly smaller. Many, many typos...

No comments: