Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Speeling

Wow. Okay i am not liking my new keyboard one bit. Looking at my last post, my gods the typos!

I'm not a spell checker kinda guy. I pride myself on my spelling skills, probably stemming from the trauma of failed spelling tests in grade school. As someone noted yesterday I'm a Bible-style typist (seek and ye shall find) but i can do it rather quickly.

So I may have to hot-swap this out with a keyboard in a drawer somewhere at wok. I mean work. Dammit!

Man, I have lean on the damn shift-key on this thing!

So I was up at 5:30 this morning with a bad stomach so now I have no excuse not to bike into work today.

So fair warning, I'm coming into the office wearing tights!

2 comments:

Dykmoby said...

Note to self, "So" should be used sparingly.

Dykmoby said...

The new keyboard has shallower keys than I am used to, and they are more tightly spaced. Not liking it at all.....