Saturday, January 28, 2006

I Take it Back, It Does Suck

So the girl I thought I was doing so well with blocked me on Lavalife.
Don't know what I did wrong. We exchanged many emails, a few phone calls, and everything seemed to be going swimmingly. We had great conversations, shared compliments, found out we had alot in common.
I should note that during our last phone call, her phone went dead. I had asked her out for coffee next week the day before, but she had to go out of town for work for a week.
So I sent the following:

Technology, whaddaya going to do about it?
Anyway, we got cut off before I had the chance (ie built up the confidence) to tell you that, well, I think you're pretty amazing. Now here's me being forward this time :)
Even after a short time, I can tell you are a great person, funny, bright, fun, positive outlook, quirky. Just brings up a huge sigh and goofy grin on me when I think about it.
So anyway, if I seemed a little energy-less, well, I can't wait to meet you, and a whole week... that's like, what, seven days? Argh! Heheh.

So needless to say I'm looking forward to hearing from you :)


She read that and then blocked me.

I give up.

No comments: