Wednesday, January 18, 2006

That's It!

I've had it up to here with on-line so-called "dating"!
I mean c'mon? There's 900,000 people where I live. If half of them are women, that's 450,000 women!

Say even, I dunno, 10% of them are in a 'date-able range' that's like, 45,000 women at an age I would not consider myself a cradle robber or robbie! Lot's of choice!

So say, because i'm 37, about 15% of them aren't married, cuz I don't date married women. Er, actually with the luck I've been having, any, really. Anyway, that's still 6,750 women! More than enough!

Okay, granted I don't want to date a single mom, so that's gonna reduce the number by about another 90%, add that I don't want any kids, that's another 90%... that's 67 and a half.... now I can be pretty picky, looks-wise.....

Ummm....

Okay, I'm moving to Toronto. Or New York. Or ...

1 comment:

Dykmoby said...

ANyone get my math mistake? It's been corrected...
And the correct answer's not better.