Saturday, January 21, 2006

Okay, Maybe it Ain't So Bad

I'll be damned.
Just got of the phone with a fantastic girl I exchanged emails with on, well, Lavalife.
Yeah, yeah, I know I made disparaging comments on on-line dating, my experiences with on-line dating and people who on-line date. On-line.
Sometimes I forget that you gotta go through a lotta dross to find the gems. Now I know it's too early to know if things will work out at all, still haven't done the notorious face-to-face experience yet. I always do something dumb like forget to shave, get tongue tied, or mention comic books or cartoons far too often (ie once).
But I gotta say, we had a great conversation, she's very interesting, different, had a much more varied and broad life-experience than me. So needless to say, I'm very intrigued.
And she has a wonderful laugh....

And if she ever, ever reads this blog: I'm sorry about the cracks I made here about silver jewelry and astrology! I was going for the funny! Ah crap, blew it again.

No comments: