Sunday, September 16, 2007

Karma-riffic!

The redneck podunk smacktards who keep partying are getting the boot! There is some justice in the world. Hats off to my cute building manager who is processing the paperwork now. And who flirted with me on the stairs. Which is also cool.

today I made the last push to get everything squared away in the new place. Except for hanging art on the walls, she's all done. I'll probably nit and pick over the next little while, but I ca actually move around without stubbing my toe on anything. At least no more than normal.

The parental invasion this weekend turned out to be more of a probe-in-force than a full scale assault. We watched the Riders vs Stamps humiliation just across from the stadium. I could not believe the carnage. No, not the football game: the number of accidents, intentionally broken windows, the side-swipes and a head-on collision before, during and after the game.

Next week: b-day 39.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Was there painting involved with the new place? I can paint if need be? Not trim... but the mindless tedium of a roller and giant blank walls... I'm all over that...

Dykmoby said...

Thanks but for $1250 a month, the property owners will be painting.