Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesday.

Argh, work is driving me nuts.

It was an eventful day, which is putting the "I'll give them a chance" attitude to the test. I'm not sure if global to the company or just one of my superiors, but I'm getting the distinct impression that what is being said is not what is going to be done.

Three more weeks to see.

Doin' laundry until I can get a decent ping for playing games.

I'm thinking about attraction and forming a theory based on tiers rather than the standard "out of 10" rating. Which means I'm ready to date again. Technically. The interpretation of "date" in this case can be read as "get some". The whole dating process just seems to be a "been there done that" sort of thing for me at the moment. I'm beginning to agree with what I overheard the other day.

On an upbeat note, I, er, almost finished "Guitar Hero" on medium....

No comments: