Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Bored

Yep that about sums it up.

Bored, bored, bored, bored, smoked too many cigarrettes, bored, bored, bored.

Blech.

Need a beach.

Don't wanna go to bed. I should but I'd just toss and turn.

Nothing on TV. Why was I considering a digital cable box with a PVR (TiVo like thing) again?

Game. No then I will stay up too late.

Nothing to eat. At least that doesn't require pots and pans.

Lalalalala.

La.

Hmmm, have that Triops kit. But i need filtered water. Nope.

Too burned out to read. I already surfed and found nothing of interest.

Maybe I could kick-start my mid-life crisis? Never too early...

Nah, all sports cars drive stick and I don't know how.

The apartment is clean. Too late to vacuum.

This is a long and boring post. Obviously.

Well since I'm this bored, it means I will live in interesting times tomorrow. Chinese curse interesting.

Maybe I should get 40 winks to deal with it.

G'night all. And if you are reading this tomorrow, hope you rested well.

No comments: