Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Undue Care and Attention

Uhhhhhh. Wow.

So because I'm bored and it's far too hot to consider sleeping, I started to go back to the beginning of this blog and review my life so far.

Now the actual events portrayed here were no surprise, however my elocution of those events seems to have suffered with time. If this trend progresses, I might as well be publishing this on MySpace.

And of course one of the purposes of this endeavor was to hone my writing skills. Instead, it seems to have been blunted.

And the bitterness... oh, the bitterness.

I really do need a vacation.

And yeah, Project:Rocket Surgeon has been shelved. Once again, my apathy wins the day! Or would, if it could be bothered. That's not to say that it won't be revived in some shape or form, but don't bet on it. I'm assembling various theories on why I was so gung-ho: most of them revolving about being single and focusing my energies on "other matters". Or that I go to the gym on a very regular basis and have no energy. Or just disillusioned with gaming in general.

So since it seems I will be beachless next week, maybe I'll give that fiction thing a shot. No promises.

No comments: