Saturday, May 06, 2006

Pod People

First thing. While driving downtown today, I saw a group of about a dozen people or so, all carrying signs and banners calling for the legalization of marijuana. They crossed against a light and almost got plastered by a bus.

Says it all really.

Secondly, I almost became a pod person. But once again I balked. The price tag for a 4gig nano is not exactly outrageous (a might steep perhaps) but it's not the cost that put me off exactly. When I listen to music, it's in tha car (stereo), at home (computer or piped in through the cable box) or at work (again, on the computer). The only time I need something portable is at the gym. So it's not really worth it.

What I will do is start buying music online. Alot of the stuff I listen to tends to be expensive on CD (Odd Electronica for a start. So a buck a song is reasonable.....

The third thing I'll save for tomorrow. I picked up Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children yesterday and watched it last night. I have mixed feelings on this film....

In the meantime, it's a gorgeous day. I've already been to the gym today, but I think a ride is in order anyway. Besides, I need to work up some appetite for BBQ-ing!

'Tis the season for charred flesh chunks! With sauce!

No comments: