Thursday, May 25, 2006

Tracking

So I finally got a tracking number for my book order. Looks like it's ben sitting in a sorting station for the past two days. So unless Canada Post has some new fangled teleportation device, I won't be seeing anything until Tuesday. One to three day shipping indeed....

Finally got all the cleaning done. Was going to go for a nice long bike ride, but the thunder and lightning is sort of putting me off. No idea what to do, man am I bored.

I actually attempted to write. After staring at my new Word document for twenty minutes without writing more than two words, I gave up. Just not inspired. Maybe tonight, the right-side of my brain only fires up in the evening. Too used to having the left side have complete and total control during working hours.

Also ran out of all the snacks I got (healthy stuff) on the weekend, I should probably go get some more.

No comments: