Sunday, May 14, 2006

"One of Us"

Yep, I am officially a Pod Person now. 4GB worth on a nano.

So I'm in the process of ripping some of my fave-rave CDs. I'm actually quite surprised how compact they are on the Nano. I'm not nearly done but what I have ripped only takes up about a quarter of the little slab o' tunes.

So I'm still playing with it, still trying to find music I would actually purchase on iTunes, and generally trying to get my $300+ worth in the space of 48 hours.

In other news, I have a question. Fratricide is still illegal right?

Thursday after midnight, my little brother calls me from a "gentlemen's club". He wanted to get my cousin's (so his cousin as well) email address. She's a travel agent type person, and he needed to book a flight to Moscow, because one of his Russian clients apparently couldn't enter Canada due to him being in the Russian mob. Go figure. My brother sells lasers BTW. Fricken' Lasers.

Anyway, that was the start. He called back after I went to bed, saying he couldn't send anything from his Blackberry. Could I send the request? So I did.

Then he called again to get me to forward the email I sent our cousin back to him so he could have a record of it.

Now all the while, there's music blaring in the background, girls squealing at him (he's one of those guys who can actually date exotic dancers, bastard) to get off the phone, not to mention he was a bit drunk. Meanwhile I had to go to work the next day.

Bastard. Oh wait, it's mother's day, I shouldn't say that.

Oh, crap it's Mother's Day! Gotta go!

No comments: